Sunday, March 16, 2008

2 Letters from Students


Below you will find two letters given to me by Nyaka students the day I left. I'll type them as they wrote them and add clarification in parentheses.

Hello Aunt Cynthia (I didn't use this title, she came up with it):
This is the special thanking from M. from P-7 class. I would like to thank you for the words you taught us about God. Surely I love you. I will pray for you day and night I will keep on remembering the purposes you taught us. Greet for me the children at your church. I am sure I will not shame you and I request you kindly to come back for our graduation in December 2008 (the first Primary class to "graduate" from Nyaka.). May the Good Lord bless you and your family. Special greetings to your son and daughter.
Loves you, M.

Dear Mrs. Cynthia:
How are you and how is your life (?) Back to me I am not fine because of your living (leaving). I have miss (will miss you) because you where teachering us songs and five pourpeses. One of it was conect, grow and share about God. I will keep on remembering you and keep on.
You told us that your a teacher in church so when reach there you great (greet) all and told (tell) them that Nyaka loves you, T.D. also loves you. I great (greet) them in the name of Jesus Chrsit our Lord. I will keep on praying for you. Keep on thinking about Nyaka and T.D. God bless you and your family.


I have come to believe that the only true way we can serve God is to serve His children.
Paul Cook's diary in the book, The Sunflower, p 205

No comments: