Monday, November 5, 2007

New Blogger

Hello Friends & Family!
I'm in the process of creating this blog to keep you all updated on my mission trip to Nyaka AIDS Orphans' School in the village of Nyakagyezi in Uganda, East Africa. I'll be leaving January 29, 2008 and returning February 10.
Click on this link, then click on "zoom out" on the left of the map to see the country and the continent.


I look forward to keeping in touch with this new (for me) techno-format. I plan on catching you up on what led me to take this trip, then keep you updated as things unfold.
By the way, I have a girlfriend that calls me Lucy (not as in "I Love ____") but as in the book/tv special/comic character. She says it's not because I'm a bossy grouch (as the character is) but because Lucy often plays therapist for her best friend, Charlie. There's where the title came from. . .

3 comments:

Scott said...

Golly gee!
Welcome to internetocyberblogoland! I know you will enjoy the outlet, and I'm sure we'll enjoy hearing from you.

Anonymous said...

I love this idea! I am honored to know that I gave you the idea of the name! I can't wait to follow along in your journey! God has great things planned for you Lucy!

Unknown said...

It's really happening! I am so excited.