Sunday, January 27, 2008

Two days away. . .

I just got back for Orlando, where I attended the Children's Pastors' Conference with staff and team members. We had a great time, heard from the Lord, and gained ministry ideas and resources. Now it's turn around and unpack/repack time. Of course, Satan complicated the prep work by striking our washing machine with some kind of affliction the day I left, so we'll have to go to a friend's house or the laundromat to get the last of the necessary laundry done. It finally seems real. I'm not sure I'm sleeping til I get on the plane late Tuesday afternoon. It seems like there so much still to do!!!
More coming later. . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is real....you are going in two days. I know there's much still for you to do...it will get done. Satan is near, but so is God and so are we, the friends who believe in you and what you are doing.

Anonymous said...

I keep telling you Lucy THAT GOD HAS GREAT PLANS FOR YOU!!!!!!